• Vendor inspection and expediting services are an integral part of a project’s purchasing activities to fulfill project’s specification.
• We provide complete range of inspection services at the vendor’s shop to complete project quality control inspection.
• Expediting at vendor’s shop and we also arrange to provide services for Technical Capability Audits.
• Vendor Inspection or Third-Party Inspection covers activities performed at vendor’s shop of all types of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment purchased for the Power Generation, Chemical and Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Marine and other industries
• We can provide third party inspection services from a single to multiple orders for an entire project
• The scope or level of inspection activities is determined by the client’s requirements, which are normally controlled by a Quality Plan or Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) with approved by client as following
a. Material Receiving Inspection
b. In Process Inspection
• Visual Inspection
• Dimension Inspection
• Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
• Hydro Static Test
• Leak Test
c. Pre Shipment Inspection
• Final Inspection
• Packing Inspection
• Pre Shipment Inspection